Google video indexing may take up to seven days to start the indexing process, and up to 30 days until the indexing is complete.
Here you can find two tools by Google and Facebook that will verify the META tag implementations:
- Verify that you are providing us with your most up-to-date data feed for automatic updates.
- Verify that the product page URLs provided to us via your data feed are valid and up-to-date, with no extra parameters.
- Verify that the product page URL's provided to us via your data feed are real and not redirected to a different page URL.
- Verify that all steps in our video sitemap instructions are implemented.
- Check that your "robots.txt" allows Google to reach your video sitemap URL.
- Check your Google Web Master Tools account under "Sitemaps" for any errors reported.*
- Check that the parameter "pageId" is also redirected with the URL 301 redirect.**
- Provide us with the 301 redirect you have created, if you haven't yet done so.**
** Only relevant to accounts with over 10,000 products covered with video.