My Video Templates:
This section includes information on your templates (video versions), and the control functions for self-service templates.
1. Create a new template (self-service users only)
2. Edit selected template info (self-service users only)
3. Delete selected template (self-service users only)
4. Template list
Video Business Performance:
The Video Business Performance tab is where you will find all of your analytics data.
5. Filter table by date
6. Filter table by text
7. Table headers - They can be arranged by descending/ascending order, and you can add/remove columns by pressing the small blue arrow.
- Total views: It tracks total video views. If a user watches the same video twice, the count will be two.
- Unique views: It tracks total unique views. If a user watches the same video twice, the count will be one.
- Total conversions: Total number of successful events (either add-to-cart or purchase). If the same user has two successful events, the count will be two.
- Unique conversions: Total number of unique successful events. If the same user has two successful events, the count will be one.
- No Video CVR: Conversion rate of users who did not watch video
- Video CVR: Conversion rate of users who did watch video
8. Number of products - Products are listed 25 at a time
9. Grand Total - Analytics information for all products
10. Product Information - Enable / Disable the video
11. Product Information - View the videos of the selected product
12. Product Information - View the analytics of the different video versions of the selected product
13. Product Information - View total analytics of the selected product
14. Product Information - View the status of the video. Clock stands for updating, "!" stands for update/creation failed
This section includes your billing information.
15. Main section - Includes billing report
16. This section includes your payment method.
For further questions, please contact our service team.